Automatic Door Bottom Seals
RAVEN & other premium brands on offer.
Excellent Rw 52dB Noise Attenuation Door Bottom Seal System
20mm Drop-Down Mechanism Seal. Routing required of (W14mm x H34mm) @ $89.95 Inclusive GST!
^The sizes available are:
A concealed, automatic door bottom seal that is spring-loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. It is acoustically designed, featuring silicon gaskets for medium-temperature smoke & fire door applications.
- Operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike
- The RP8Si can also be fitted into the bottom rail of a metal door by the fabricator
- Has a level adjustment to achieve an optimum seal.
- Fully morticed into a 15mm x 34mm groove into the bottom of single & double butt hinged timber & metal doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 13mm
- Finish: Clear or Bronze Anodised finishes are available. Bronze is extra.
- Fixing: Concealed Screw Fix, Fixing holes are pre-slotted
- Seal: Grey Silicon Rubber
- Screws: Included
- Size: Please see the list above^
- Certifire CF5710
- ANSI/BHMA A156.22
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717.1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240.Fire Approved
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- Smoke NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501-2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- Energy NCC Pt. 18.104.22.168 & J3.4.
- Design for Access and Mobility High-efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428.1.
- Durability Tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.